Welcome & I'm so glad that you landed on my little space on the internet!
A little about me -
I'm a 25-year-old latte-sipper, style addict, perpetual planner, traveller, dog-mom and full time student in my 3rd year of Dental School (AKA my 8th year of college).
I used to be the girl that wanted to do it all but couldn't figure out how - I wanted to have a social life, get good grades, be fashionable on a budget, keep my apartment clean, eat a well rounded diet, exercise, and get enough sleep. It was a struggle.
With 8 years of practicing living a balanced life, I've finally made some progress! Here I am to share all of the tips & tricks I have learned along my journey to help all of you - and to share the things I'm still figuring out of course!
On Latitude & Lattes you'll see me writing about styling outfits, travel, and planning/organization. I like to beautify all of the parts of my life that I can - from my outfits to my schedule. Click the button below to see all of my planning printables + more so you can get organized too!
When I'm not blogging, you can find me....
- Spending time with these two cuties to the left: my boyfriend and my fur baby, Sadie! They are BOTH full of energy and make me laugh every day.
- Doing some form of art (watercolor, drawing on my iPad Pro, scrapbooking, etc!) --> my iPad pro is what I use to draw out any of the gallery wall or iPhone wallpapers you'll find in my free downloads library!
- Planning out my days in my planner or making to-do lists (guys, I have an addiction to office stationery and pretty paper. I will make a list for anything if it gives me an excuse to use that cute notepad!) This is why I love making printable planner pages for myself - and for all of you to use as well! --> Check out my most popular post on this subject - "How To Use a To Do List and Actually Get Stuff Done!"
- Online shopping or styling new outfits (usually I just put a bunch of stuff in the cart and never buy it. Does anyone else find just the process of putting outfits together from a store fun?)
- Studying for Dental school - I'm in my 3rd year (the first clinical year) so I try to be on top of things!
- Trying new food or wine I got from Trader Joe's while Netflix/HBO binging. It's all about the life balance and this is one way I love to relax. Plus, TJ's is the best.
- Dreaming about the next place I want to travel - and actually putting it into action! My boyfriend and I have so much fun traveling to new places together, and try to go every chance we get. Read my travel planning series on the blog to help you do the same!
Alright, so now you know a little about me. But what does Latitude & Lattes mean?
I wrote about it a little bit in my "How to Name Your Blog" post, but I'll expand more here. Latitude & Lattes was born with the idea to make an internet collection of my travel experiences and pictures - and ended up expanding into so much more.
The "Lattes" part comes in because I just love coffee. To me, it's a comfort drink - the smell and the cozy feel of holding the warm coffee mug. And coffee shops always have a relaxing, warm-hug type of vibe to them. Everyone is getting caffeinated and working hard on some grand venture (atleast that's what I'd like to believe) with all of the possibilities of the future laid out on their small table. If I could somehow get that atmosphere onto the internet, that's how I'd like my blog to feel. Coffee shop, warm-hug, with tons of possibilities for the future type of vibe .