As we come to the end of the year, for some of us that means that it’s time to find a new planner/agenda to help accomplish all of your future goals! I love using a planner to keep everything written down in one place – I’m totally guilty of having like 5 different notebooks with bits & pieces of my to-do list scattered everywhere. However, having a planner won’t help you get more organized and productive if it’s not the right system to fit your life.
A planner should be:
- easy to use
- have room for however many plans you have (daily, weekly, monthly)
- something that you are motivated to use to organize your life
So, how do you find the right system to fit you life and actually HELP you get organized and productive, vs. just becoming another notebook that’s half used and left in the dust?
I’m here to help! I’ve made a quiz for you to take that can suggest specifically a type of planner (I mean even down to the brand name) based on your answers.
This quiz is EXCLUSIVE to my Free Download Library!
Want more planner inspo? I have a planner board on Pinterest!
Now, there are many planners out there that aren’t included as a result in this quiz (there are too many to include them all), so if you get a result that’s not at your price point, do some research and you may be able to find a planner with a very similar system but that won’t break the bank!
Some planners included in this quiz:
- Erin Condren (Vertical)/Recollections Spiral Vertical
- Erin Condren (Horizontal)/Recollections Spiral Horizontal
- $10 off coupon with this referral link
- Happy Planner
- Inkwell Press (they have A5 inserts, TN inserts, spiral bound, and coil-less)
- get 10$ off of $50 with this referral link
- Plum Paper Planner
- 10% off your purchase of $30 with this referral link
- If this link doesn’t give you the discount, e-mail me and I’ll send it directly to your e-mail!
- A5 Ring Bound
- Personal-Sized Ring Bound
- Traveler’s Notebook
- Ink + Volt
- Bullet Journal
I hope this is helpful for you – especially if you’re looking to buy your first ever planner and don’t know what kind will be most helpful for you.
Need some free printables to help you get organized while you’re waiting to get your new planner? Check out these other posts:
Note: If you already have access to the free download library, click on over – all of these items are available for download there!