This week in school has been crazy. Here are some little things that have been making it more enjoyable!
This post contains some links that are affiliate links – there is no extra cost to you, but I will receive a small portion of the profit if you purchase from these links. I only link items that I love or use myself. Thanks for your support of Latitude & Lattes! 🙂
- Target Aviator Sunglasses – So cute and affordable
- Marble Contact Paper – a little pricier than some of the other options, but it is really thick and the print looks more realistic than others!
- Rosebud Salve – I love this stuff! Really moisturizing
- Time Marked Hydr-8 Water Bottle – The only way I stay hydrated. Made by a small family company, so the added perk of supporting a small business made it even better!
- Target Candle – I made the switch from buying BBW candles to buying soy. Target has so many and this one smells incredible!
- Michaels Planner – So this actually begins in July… but it’s pretty to look at for now 😉 And on sale for 40% off! I love how it has 3 sections for every day so I can organize my calendar into categories (ex: Blog, School, Other)
I used the marble contact paper over a piece of plexi-glass (cut to size and placed it on top of my desk). I also used the contact paper for a small zebra-print side table. I want to marble contact paper everything now – the easiest way to give any hard-surfaced furniture an instant facelift!